Sunday, April 29, 2007

hey all!!

hey everybody... i still don't have a written up account of my doings for the past several weeks but i DO have some more pictures from japan... so enjoy!! i'll write up an actual blog for vietnam, china and japan very very soon-- i have 8 straight days on the ship coming up so i'm sure i'll have time to do it then... if i ever can tear my eyes away from the studying- ha ha ha!! so here are some more pictures!!






tea-time at the ryokan!


in our robes at the ryokan before the public bath... interesting!


sleepover at the ryokan-- japanese style hotel!







Becky and i in front of the jaws ride at universal studios JAPAN!!!!





me in my capsule at the capsule hotel in osaka



fishies at the osaka aquarium


becky and i at universal studios!


eating some DELICIOUS american food at hard rock cafe in osaka!










just wanted to throw in a picture of my beautiful mom and adorable puppy kayaking in florida!! looks like they're having a good time! this brings me to the very good point that if you send me emails with pictures i might just post them on the popular blog!! haha... miss you all!!

No comments: